In today’s hot construction market, every day is bid day for busy subcontractors. But if you’re relying solely on manual entry into spreadsheets, it can be hard to juggle late information when trying to create polished, professional bid packages. It’s been proven that nearly 90% of all spreadsheets contain errors.
Let’s face it, up to 70% of construction estimators* still rely on spreadsheets to do their job. Adding streamlined takeoff and estimating tools can add speed and efficiency—along with organization—to a chaotic bidding process. Digital takeoff and estimating software can help you win the best, most profitable work for your business.
So, before you hit send on your next Excel masterpiece, maybe it’s time to reconsider your manual workflow. Find out now—take our quiz and see how many “yes” answers apply to your construction business:
- Are your existing takeoff and estimating tools limiting your ability to bid available jobs in today’s hot construction market?
- Do you still rely on paper documents and have trouble keeping track of them?
- Is estimating accuracy important to your company’s bottom line?
- Are you always confident in your bid accuracy and anticipated profit margins?
- Would a historical record of takeoffs and estimates be valuable for working on new/future project bids?
Did you answer “Yes” to three or more questions? Don’t stress—selecting takeoff and estimating software doesn’t have to be complicated and time-consuming. Get your seven-step checklist now for tips and tricks to selecting the right tool. Download our free eBook: Estimators Guide to Assessing and Picking the Right Software.
*2017 ConTech Report by JB Knowledge